- Habitatge unifamiliar
- Bloc d'habitatges
- Edificis d'oficines
- Guarderies + Llars d'infants
- Centres d'Aprenentatge
- Restaurants, Bars, Clubs
- Urban Platform
- Collèges et Institutions Archiépiscopales de Bruxelles
This master plan is the result of an urbanistic and financial feasibility study that seeks to provide a sustainable and quality solution to this abandoned school site, taking into account its historic architectural value.
The study comprises, among other things:
• a feasibility study per built element;
• the definition of the elements to be razed, renovated or built;
• the definition of the allocation of the different elements;
• the study of different scenarios by taking into account heritage aspects as well as sustainability and financial feasibility.
The mission also includes the development of the selected scenario:
• definition of the surfaces and estimation of the construction, renovation and restoration costs;
• reduction of the technical risks (by estimating demolition costs, asbestos removal, soil tests, archaeology, etc.);
• appraisal of the sales price.
The mission then continued as an architecture mission, making it possible to convert former buildings into offices, a restaurant and dwellings, and to build 9 houses with a wooden structure and 10 apartments.